At Briogeo, we proudly honor equality and inclusion in all aspects of our brand and business.
In an effort to remain committed to these core values, we’re constantly working on improvements to ensure that Briogeo.com complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Our website is regularly analyzed and tested by developers with expertise in web accessibility—this allows us to continuously discover and implement new solutions to further improve the accessibility and experience of our website for all.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text for designated images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes that provide information about links and indicate new browser windows.
- Structural formatting to indicate headings and lists for better page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
- As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement.